Meet the Austin Private Investigator Who’s Looking Out for Your Kids
She Spies Private Eye: Protecting Austin, Round Rock and Dallas Clients with Care
Private Investigator Services from a Trusted Source
The decision to retain private investigator services can oftentimes be a delicate one. Whether you've worked with a private detective before or this is your first foray into the world of private detective service, finding the right licensed private investigator for your needs can be overwhelming and even a bit intimidating.
At She Spies Private Eye, Inc., an Austin private investigator, we realize that many people have limited their knowledge of what a private investigator does to what they’ve read in books or seen on TV and in movies. The fictitious private investigators that most people are familiar with are shady, crass and unethical — hardly characteristics that anyone would consider desirable in a male or female private investigator.
We understand that this perception, along with so many other unknowns, can leave you feeling apprehensive and anxious about hiring a private investigator. But we can assure you that a single phone conversation with one of the exceptionally qualified, professional Dallas, Round Rock or Austin private investigators at She Spies Private Eye will dispel that Hollywood lore and put you at ease. Our highly-trained and experienced team of investigators is committed to managing your case with professionalism, confidentiality and the utmost sensitivity. We employ the necessary investigative resources and technology so that we can conduct a discreet and comprehensive investigation on your behalf. Our job is to capture, collect and organize the information and facts that will ultimately reveal the irrefutable truth as it relates to your unique situation.
learn more about us
Glamour France Magazine, February 2015 issue
Article written by French Journalists
Click here to read article!
Jake GilbreathJake Gilbreath grew up in Waxahachie, Texas, and wanted to be a lawyer since a very young age. He attended college at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. After graduation, he attended law school at the University of Texas School of Law. He developed his passion for family law as a student attorney at the UT Domestic Violence Clinic.
Click here to read more.
Consider She Spies Private Eye, Inc., an Austin and Dallas-based private investigator, as your partner in pursuit of the truth.
Our Services Include:
- Domestic Investigations: Whether it’s a domestic violence investigation, catching a cheating spouse or child custody investigations, She Spies Private Eye can handle all varieties of domestic cases.
- Surveillance: From domestic violence investigations to catching cheating spouses, sometimes you just need another pair of eyes to reveal the truth.
- Cheating Spouse: If you’re looking to catch a cheating spouse, hiring a private investigator from She Spies Private Eye can help you. Or are you suspicious about your new love interest’s past? Perhaps a background check is what you need to feel at ease.
- Divorce & Child Custody: When you go through the pain of divorce, child custody can be an even more painful process. We know the ins and outs of child custody rights and can handle even the most complex child custody investigations.
- Parental Abduction: When child custody battles end up in parental abduction of a child, you’ll need our private investigator’s services.
- Missing Runaways: A runaway teen may not want to be found. Locating missing person cases are our specialty.
- Transportation of At-Risk Youth: Whether it’s to boarding school, a treatment facility or other program, we’ll make sure your child gets there safely.
- Computer & Cell Phone Forensics: When it comes to a cell phone or computer forensic investigation, we can recover valuable evidence through cell phone and computer forensics… even when they thought they got rid of it.
Are you considering hiring a private investigator? She Spies, Private Eye offers competent and confidential investigatory services for clients throughout Texas. To discuss your case with an Austin, Round Rock and Dallas private investigator call or email us to schedule a consultation.